- Design and Building Consultation — We bring to the table the knowledge you need to create natural building designs focused on super adobe, bamboo and hybrids. Turn “garbage” (tires, broken tile and glass, eco-bricks) into usable architecture and decorative jewels and treasures.
Construction Training & Supplies
- Building Design Training — Learn how to build with earthbags and hybrids at the Ulew Atitlan site at Lake Atitlan and via our on-line Training Center, which will be launching soon with step-by-step videos covering SuperAdobe technology. Check out the workshop page for available dates and locations.
- Work Experience — Our students and other qualified applicants may take advantage of opportunities to participate in the current Ulew Atitlan construction projects. Check out our breaking ground blog for current build.
- Alumni Center — An online community is being created to continue to support graduates of Ulew Atitlan courses and worksite building projects with the latest news, courses, and the latest developments in building techniques.
- Construction Supplies — We provide earth dome kits, including materials and instructional video on how to build an earth dome.
- Disaster Relief & Response –In the future we will provide search and rescue dogs, earth dome packages for emergency shelters, and construction of eco-villages and replacement buildings, such as small modern natural homes and large multi-use structures of joined domes and vaults.
Natural Supplies and Products
- Sustainable & Natural Living — At Ulew Atitlan we strive to be good earth stewards and make the best use of our resources and develop products from our farm and garden; from garden and crop plants to fresh fruits and vegetables, live animals and meats, as well as natural beauty products, handmade furniture and decorative items and food items which will be available at our Juice/Coffee Bar, Store and Restaurant ~Heart-Fire Grill.
If you are interested in discussing any of the above possibilities, please contact us here.